Building a society where justice, equity, human dignity and peace are held in high esteem
to enable people live a fulfilled life irrespective of religion, age, race and gender.
VALUES PROMOTED BY JDPM
Communal spirit/ togetherness
Active citizenship / leadership
Honors and integrity
• The supremacy of the worth of the human being in a non-violent equitable society.
• Articulation of development issues through popular participatory approach.
• Practical democracy, rule of law and social justice as the bedrock of sustainable development and peace in the society.
• Eradication of corruptive attitude and corporate exploitation in the society.
• Comparative strategies and unity of purpose of all NGOs to promote effectiveness and national progress.
• Human development must be total and inclusive of all citizens irrespective of where they stay and what they do.